While creating your Illustrastok illustrations, your workspace is important. You create and manipulate your documents and files using various elements, such as panels, bars, and windows. Any arrangement of these elements is called a workspace and will help you while you are working.
Manage windows and panels: Hide or show all panels
- To hide or show all panels, including the Tools panel and Control panel, press Tab.
- To hide or show all panels except the Tools panel and Control panel, press Shift+Tab.
You can change the visibility of the illustration window and menu bar using the mode options at the bottom of the Tools panel. To access panels when in Full Screen Mode, position the cursor at the left or right edge of the screen and the panels will pop up. If you’ve moved them from their default locations, you can access them from the Window menu.
You can choose one of the following modes:
- Normal Screen Mode: displays artwork in a standard window, with a menu bar at the top and scroll bars on the sides.
- Full Screen Mode With Menu Bar: displays artwork in a full-screen window, with a menu bar at the top and scroll bars.
- Full Screen Mode: displays artwork in a full-screen window, with no title bar or menu bar.
The status bar appears at the lower-left edge of the illustration window. It displays any of the following:
- Current zoom level
- Current artboard in use
- Navigation controls for multiple artboards
- Current tool in use