People is an illustration of a person ( examples of the different body positions of people while they are doing activities, occupations or sports) that you want to include in your illustration and create an action, situation, story, service or products. People just standing or in a position in the middle of a key activity with the job attire. You can extend your own scenarios without the need of refined drawing skills.
Elements to draw
We use different lists for the subcategories:
- People Activities or positions: Outdoor, Playful, Artistic, Cultural activities, Social, family, Audio-visual, reading, Hobbies or Relaxation activities.
- Activities refer an organization of activity of leisure, leisure being discretionary time (9 Major groups in our own Activity classification). Each group has to be extended upon request. Activities.
- Positions (> Yoga Positions) refers to the different physical configurations that the human body can take. (23 Major groups and several examples). We compile a list with positions groups and some examples. Each group has to be extended upon request. Positions.
- Family tree with different configurations with the members of a family. A 3-member family, a 6-member family…
- Ethnic group tends to be associated with shared cultural heritage, ancestry, history, homeland, language or dialect, the term culture specifically including aspects such as religion, mythology and ritual, cuisine, dressing style, etc
- Occupations refer an organization of jobs into a clearly defined set of groups according to the tasks and duties undertaken in the job (10 Major group, 43 Sub-Major group, 130 Minor groups, 436 Units groups, with 7.017 jobs examples.) We use the ISCO classification (ISCO extension can be found here). Also the SOC Manual: 2010 as complement.
- Sports refer an organization of sports into a clearly defined set of groups according to the tasks and duties undertaken in the activity (12 Major groups, 71 Units groups, with 967 sport examples.) We use our own sport classification based on Wp.
- Activities hobbies, interests or hobbies
- Artistic activities and manual creation
- Attendance at shows or visits
- Audio-visual or reading activities
- Outdoor activities
- Participatory educational or cultural activities
- Playful activities
- Social and family activities
- Relaxation activities
- Technicians and associate professionals
- Clerical support workers
- Service and sales workers
- Skilled agricultural, forestry and fishery workers
- Craft and related trades workers
- Plant and machine operators, and assemblers
- Elementary occupations
- Armed forces occupations
- Sports and leisure
- Air sports
- Ball Sports
- Combat sports
- Table sports
- Target sports
- Winter sports
- Other sports